Chief Financial Officer
John Dobbins joined GCP in 2021 as Chief Financial Officer and leads the accounting, finance, information technology, and risk management operations across all GCP platforms. He also plays an integral role in securing and maintaining debt and equity relationships as GCP grows its Fund II portfolio.
John is a seasoned professional with expertise in GAAP accounting and reporting, strategic financial planning, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Daniel Corporation, SVP Finance
- Protective Life, AVP Financial Reporting – Acquisition Manager
- Ernst & Young, Assurance Manager
- CGMA, American Institute of CPAs
- University of Alabama, Manderson Graduate School of Business, Macc, Accouting